Josh Luper, LAc, Dipl Ac
Licensed Acupuncturist | Structural Integration
Josh Luper is a licensed and board-certified Acupuncturist and Chinese Medicine practitioner for 8 Hearts Health & Wellness. Josh’s approach to patient care supports the individual constitution of each person with an awareness of the body as a whole.
Since Qi dysfunction can be a primary culprit of pain and limited mobility, Josh works with individuals to increase the free flow of Qi throughout the body. He works to improve the transfer of motion through the body’s vertical center, with attention to potential fascial “adhesions” that can restrict free movement of Qi and register in the body as pain.
In addition to musculoskeletal pain, Josh also supports patients with a wide variety of other health concerns. The World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes Acupuncture’s clinical effectiveness for various health conditions:
- Asthma, sinusitis, cold and flu
- Asthma and seasonal allergies
- Eye disorders
- Mouth pain, toothache
- Digestive dysfunctions such as diarrhea, constipation, gastritis
- Musculoskeletal and neurological disorders
- Reproductive & gynecological conditions
- Mental/emotional problems such as: stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia
Josh received his Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine training from Middle Way Acupuncture Institute in Mount Vernon, WA. In addition, he also completed a one-year Practitioner-Intensive training in Structural Integration with the Northwest Center for Structural Integration. Josh has found the goals of Structural Integration to be a natural companion to Chinese Medicine.
When not seeing patients or working in the clinic office at 8 Hearts, he enjoys hiking and exploring the Pacific Northwest, as well as traveling to visit family in his hometown of Nashville, TN.
- Aetna | Cigna | MODA | MultiPlan | Pacific Source | Providence | Regence BCBS
- UHC | MVA (Motor Vehicle)